1 Day Tasting the Sweetness of Trekking to Machame Camp
1 Day Tasting the Sweetness of Trekking to Machame Camp Overview:
It involves going up to the first camp Machame camp 3000m and come back via the same route on the same day – there is a drive approximately 89 km from Arusha, which will take about 1 hr 54 minutes, then at Machame get you make registration and payment and get valid permit. The hiking starts at Machame gate at 18h00 and the distance to cover to Machame camp is 11km (22km round trip) which will take 4-5 hours for each direction.
Attractions: Montane forest is the main attraction and it start few minutes after crossing the main gate. It is dense forest with a lot of species of plant such as Impatients Kilimanjaro, a flower which is found only at Mount Kilimanjaro. You might also see Blue Monkeys and black and white Colobus Monkeys.
This tour is not available to single travelers.
Pick up and drop off in Arusha/Moshi
- Transfers return Arusha/ West Kilimanjaro/ Arusha
- Picnic lunch
- Hiking accompanied by English speaking professional mountain guide
- 1.5 mineral water per person
- Accommodation in Arusha (BB)
- International and local flights costs
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of a personal nature, telephones, mosquito repellents, toiletries etc.
- Tipping and gratuities
- Visa fees and travel insurance